vrijdag 29 april 2011

What to wear at Coachella

 
 1. I like the shorts Whitney wears, and the allstars.      2. I love the lace-seethrough shirt.
 
3. comfortable, but beautiful!                                        4. Also simple, a typical festivaloutfit.
 
5. Like the hat and the black colour of the outfit            6. I don't know what to say about this outfit, but I                                                                                              like it!
 
7. I especially like the bandana in her hair.                   8. Love the hats and the dress of the girl on the right!

9. Like the sunglasses!                       10. Nice white dress and the                    11. I love both outfits
                                                                shoes and sunglasses are
                                                                   amazing too!




__________________________________________________________________________________
x Jildau and Sjoukje




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten